GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I have been out of town, a personal matter thank you for your...

1. 231 Posts.
    I have been out of town, a personal matter thank you for your concern!

There is no animosity about w3 charts however when he starts his thread the way he did even a kid can see he is trying to spook the price down…

W3 was wrong, his call was way wrong at the time. He called a low the price remained solid and gained a few pips. Why did it gain after w3's call? because people were scrambling to get in expecting an announcement.

20 years experience? lol he called 1.7 when the sp went up to 2.2… So with the retraction over a week later not the most reliable forecast in anyones language.

Now as gmc only came back into trading recently we were all expecting some kind of update but that did not eventuate so naturally people started to get scared and began selling to cover T2.
    GMC don't give a stuff about the sp at this stage as their only focus is to get this project moving.

To come back in now and say I told u so is childish and his attitude is pathetic calling people names. this is not a place for personal attacks, yes I called him a piphunter (simple humour nothing degrading) which is what he is trying to do but to call people drongo's is going too far. Spook the weak to be able to acquire more stock. who doesn't like a discount?

Fact is W3 loves this stock and is more than likely in already as mentioned about the decent sized order in my earlier posts. Why is w3 so excited about gmc ? simple, he knows what is coming in the gmc pipeline like the rest of us.

It does not matter if you bought at 0.008, 2.2 or 2.4 gmc is going to go bonkers within a month and carry forward momentum for years. Timing the entry is the hardest part of trading/investing especially predicting an announcement.

The facts and hints are there:
    1.ASX has approved the investor and done their part to ensure there is no bottle necks later.
    2. 2 smelters have been ordered plus a deal has been made to supply 30000t at an agreed rate.
    3. Licensing is guaranteed to be approved IMO as they would not of ordered anything (smelters) if there was any uncertainty. (what kind of businessman would order equipment if there was any slight uncertainty the project may not eventuate?)
    4. Only one manganese smelting license will be issued in Timor (zero competition)
    5. Govt wont allow un refined material to leave the country( If this is not a hint that the license will be granted than I do not know what else people need to hear to feel confident)
    6. No other player is in the fight for the license, PAK is the key to the approval.
    7. Financial analysis has been completed by an external agency (not in house, what does that tell you? Tells me there are no inflated projections) in fact the projections are very modest
    8. Manganese is competing with lithium, graphite and other battery grade materials, go check tesla's NMC batteries.
    9. Central location in Asia reducing transportation costs.

I can go on an on but it is best to dyor

GMC will thrive, I know a great chartist Edward88 in other forums invites a team of negative and cynical analysts trying to find kinks in his picks. GMC past the kink test with flying colours. In his famous words GMC will POP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.