GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Key highlights and important points GMCO & GMC, page-8

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Jo it has come over the years. One day I went to the bank when I moved to Auss from england and asked if bank A can link my UK bank account to the aus one that I had just opened. They said NO as you need $200,000 in the bank for that to happen. I thought wow, how can I save that much. As someone who reads a lot, I read a book about where most money is made. I became brave and opened an account with commonwealth bank -- JUST A TRADING account (refused their card or any other account) and bought 2 stocks for $500 each as I thought that was too expensive for a minimum order. I soon realised I had to learn TA and read FA. Realised it was more than a full time job as there is a lot to learn. I have marked this day in my diary as at 0500hrs I was ringing the bank asking them to increase my pay anyone and BPAY limit to their max as I already have a token and topped up on certain stocks.

Some experiences in life are just there to motivate you and make you learn. I have learnt to be patient, not to panic and not fear. I learnt more about the ATO too and my accountant. If it was not because of that bank refusing to link up my accounts, I would not have become a successful full time trader by now. I am quite happy.
    Last edited by voncee: 17/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.