NVA 1.04% 23.8¢ nova minerals limited

Key Issues for upcoming Scoping Study, page-2

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    My email to Louie

How are you doing? It has been a while since we last spoke and wanted to get your advice on something. Been holding NVA for 3.5 years now and have accumulated 10 M shares. So still fully supportive of what you guys are doing in Estelle and SLR!

Question ENERGY
    One thing that I can’t get my head around is how NVA is going to tackle energy provision in Korbel main and other areas. Chris mentioned many “potential “ avenues to tap into energy sources but some of the ones he mentions are not secure at all: tapping into Donlin Creek power options doesn’t seem plausible as not planned by them for the coming years supposedly. Coal and geothermal even more distant prospects. Clean energy not sufficient for crushing and other ops electro needs.

So I am wondering what is NVAs “Plan B” if non of these hypothetical supply options materialize?

Question ACCESS
    Access during winter is a no brainer but in summer seems sketchy and only rely on heli and DC3. What are we missing here do you think?

Lots of discussion going on in the investors community on Energy and Access (and many opinions but not much meat to the bone), so would be great if you could shed some light on these very important issues.

Also hope that these will be tackled during the Scoping Study. We still expect that end of July?

Keep up the great work. Love the team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $50.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.8¢ 23.8¢ 23.8¢ $267 1.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 234816 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 2906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ 1700
Last updated 15.14pm 28/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.