SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

key mates

1. 2,176 Posts.
    KEY SCIENTISTS OR MATES?

Distinguish the two......well no-one can say I'm a 'one eyed ramper'...........

I wamt us to discuss their holdings and potential holdings and whether we actually need them (with so many talented young scientific people around, and all the rights to what they know)....after all we already have the patents and perspective in writing and a plant running at 200%)

How VALUABLE ARE the key scientists short term?.......My heart breaks but reality needs adjustment IMHO.........10% dilution......tooo much!

1-2% MAX dilution, or 10% on SOLAMIND (a seperate company by the way)

solamind/scientists getting any money owed to them through litigation would have to placed back into SLA's coffers if we were to decide to pay them out with a share/oppie offer and oppies untenable till then ....go figure.........a fair and just payment, but just enough to keep them going, with oppies that excise at between $1 and $5 and $12 and even $200 by 2020...... $200 by 2020 should be an easy score by then if all Dennis has to say on BRR is FACT......TELL ME I'M WRONG!

I'm sure the scientists are valuable in many ways, PHD's and all.....but will they sign away their careers to Solagran, ie us, or have they already?....share hol;ders must decide, don't just vote yes to the first load of boloocks out of managements mouth.

Will they go the extra yard for us since they made a bad decision and expect us to treat them like our children?

Will Dennis bloody well cough up pricing and sales and all that FRLAMIN' info from conferences and behind the scenes twaddle.....

Sure he will....when it suits him....and hopefully when he get's a grip and realities sink in that, we here 'the shareholders' have to be informed....Sorrry!.....sorry Dennis, but we still pay you and them scientists for the work you do.....your pain as a shareholder is nonexistent in spicers happyland!......I'm beyond emotional.....I'm just p!$$sed off.......
    what? no ones ever heard of too many eggs in one basket?.....
    ]
    .^@%#&# Z&@*#*@ You shoulda spread your shares with other insto's.......oh that's right......no-one else would take on the risk....gee that's gotta be a pointer to disaster ....... oh ...what you didn't know your shares were being used to short the stock from 1.40-1.50, and felt rather chuffed at the Sp and how it held $1.20 and even $.090 amd then $.089 through the sub prime....

It's obvious how big Ropren and Bio-a can be.....but...ButttttttT!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

.......drongo's......

Bar OPES and a smarter company.....it was only that other companies lawyers chatting to ANZ's lawyers that made ANZ try on a shifty in the first place.....ahhhh lunches in posh hotels.....whaaaaat a lovely time Directors have......ever see them in a Maccas drive-through?....not on your life.....

Show me the money......Tell me Dennis, old buddy old pal (and I know his secretary reads this)............

What is the price of Ropren?
    What sales are done?

S#!T mate....go hard or blow hard?............

ANZ SUX but they were only bot's doing what bots do......see the ANZ thread about the dude that leveraged another company and the bot's took him out for 600k.........CFD's can be scary......and bigger boys are ready to take you out on FEAR AND GREED......hahahaha........lol......ROFL.......:)

Back to reality....WTF do you reckon is gonna happen?

Dennis should jot another rough draft on Monday just to keep me from flying to melbourne......:)....:(................the overhang is gone, Vagif is back, sales are 3 moths overdue........

wait and hold your horses you impatient SOB's......

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

kICK BACK AND ENJOY YOUR SHARE OF A PATH TO THE FUTURE HEALTH OF THE WORLD......SLA WILL ROCK.....UNFORTUNATELY WE ROLLED!

Party hard.....Spicer.....:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.