SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

key mates, page-15

1. 326 Posts.
    Another great rant Spice...I do love them ;-).

You are definitely correct in your assumption that "the scientists" are NOT the same as the IP of this coy. Their methods will be written and any PHD will easily follow them and continue the development of extraction and isolation of key polyprenols.

Please bear in mind people that "the scientists" are NOT what is going to make us rich. It is the patents that are worth your hard earned dollars.

I am not against the people who have worked hard to discover these amazing compounds and they should be justly rewarded financially for not only their efforts but also their luck in being "in the right place at the right time".

What i am against is the fact that it now looks like the directors are going to use OP to come out the other side in a better position than what they were before.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU VOTE FOR PEOPLE, remember even if you only have 1 share in SLA that makes you a part OWNER of this company. You have just as much rights as "the scientists". If they didn't want it this way they shouldn't of floated the company!

We are now being treated like mushrooms so that games can be played to allow the people employed by solagran to end up with a bigger slice of the pie.

Statements on HC like "their will be enough money to go around" are complete bull$hit. It is not about money. It is about us as part owners of this company letting the directors understand that our rights are as great as theres. Now is the time to draw the line in the sand or it will only get worse.

Please think very carefully about how you vote for whatever they propose at the EGM. If it is not in your best interests as part owner then vote NO.

Solagran WILL NOT suffer longterm as a result. The key personal WILL NOT leave the teat of the cash cow if we do not allow them to walk all over us.

If announcements regarding pricing and sales are not released before the EGM then this is a sign of management looking after their own interests and treating shareholders as if they don't count. If we don't want this to become the norm then we have to let them know now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.