SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Ivcius,I can't see the relevance between Solagran and...

1. 326 Posts.
    Ivcius,
    I can't see the relevance between Solagran and Microsoft.

Microsoft continue to make huge $$ due to the fact that they improve (?) their product every two years so ongoing sales drives the bottom line.

Are these scientists needed to improve Ropren every 2 years??

I am not suggesting we should cut said scientists from the massive profits that are possible from not only Ropren and Bio A, but undiscovered poly's as well. You are right, the scientists are (were) important and I believe their compensation should be just.

However, I don't remember voting on allowing Solamind to put their holding up for a margin loan to buy extra shares.

Yet I could (?) be asked to compensate for it even though my increase in profit would of been nil.

I see absolutely no difference in the plight of Solomind and the plight of other SLA holders who used OP to leverage their shareholdings.

Will DOB be included in this proposition to make things right with "the scientists". I doubt it.

As to your statement that SLA need "these scientists" for the next 40 years? What a load of rubbish. The extraction process has been finalised. What is needed now is people to discover what the polypronols can achieve not organic chemists that can work out how to extract them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.