SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Dear Nicholls5,I will still be around with my full holding for...

1. 326 Posts.
    Dear Nicholls5,

I will still be around with my full holding for the 1:10 split in 5 years time. Will you???

I will not sell 1 share till they are at least $200 (calculated befor the split) will you???

This argument is not about who has the faith as to what this company is capable of.

Unlike you I believe that all posters in the last 6 months on HC are long term holders and have the faith to allow this company to make us the fantastic profits that we have all calculated on our back of envelope calcs.

What I am saying is that we should not allow the powers that be to turn their OP f*#k up into a positive by a decision that profits them and not us.

Of course this will all be determined by the announcement as to what we have to vote on at the EGM.

No annoncement in the next week as to pricing and sales is a big slap in the face and shows the directors have lost the plot as to what is best for "us".

I am in SLA for the divvies only so how dare you accuse me of trying to make a quick buck.

Your apathy is not only boring but frightning and I hope we out vote you if needed to decide what is best for us that are long term owners of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.