SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Thought you might like a day out with me ....so here...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Thought you might like a day out with me ....so here goes......

Woke up hungover on Saturday, had a heart starter, cleaned out the shed, had another heart starter and did the washing, had one more and helped the neighbour start and tune his old Holden ute ....4 hours housework..

Rick (ex flatmate),Tippy, and his 2 month old girl turned up, as i'd apparently called them Friday night organizing to go get some mussels at our secret spot, been waiting 2 years for them to get this big and juicy......, so anyway, another neighbor's kids Amanda (11) and Michael (8) were mucking around in my shed as Rick turned up and they just had to go with us!....there was no way Nicky (their mum) was gonna win the war on that, she enjoyed the break being a solo mum........ so off we all went, including ricks two dogs in this big van, loaded up with buckets and dogs, kids fishin'rods, buckets and booze......it was a beautiful day and I showed the kids how to bait and cast a rod....they were pretty good, not many tangles,and for the first time we actually caught a fish there!!! a 3 inch long Flathead... heres a big one

http://fishing.about.com/od/catfish/ss/bigcatfish_6.htm

....ROFL...it was so cute, Amanda caught it and we all made a big deal about it, as you do, and put t it back into the crystal clear water...it's an awesome spot.....white sandy beach, sheltered, calm, , 2 minutes drive out of Rockingham city.....

The end of the day was realy wierd, realy very wierd!

Young Michael, as we were loading everything back into the van says "that's my dads car" and starts saying "Hi dad!" to this bloke that had been walking up and down the beach with his 2 dogs and some chick all day....I'm going WTF....nah kid you must be mistaken, but it turns out it IS HIsS DAD!...WOW....all day he'd been spying on us!....apparently he's a violent SON with a restraining order, so at the end of the day it was only the fact I decided to ask this bloke WTF was going on that he got to get a hug from his aon...Yep, he had the look of a bloke that likes slapping girls............2 minutes later we were off back home.......wicked day trip......but wierd.......

We bought 8 punnets of strawberries and stuff on the way home (45 minute trip home turned into nearly 2 hours, lol).....

Dropped the kids off to a panicking mum, as we were 2 hours late.....6-7 at nite....hehe

We ended up back at Rick's Dad's house, his missus is also Asian, this family loves Asian chicks....anyway we offload all these mussels and the chicks are drooling.....Rule #1 is don't tell the Asian chicks your secret mussel spot! ....that can have more than one connotation I guess...hehehe ....so.....the girls have cooked up a sh!tload of Thai food and I took one minuscule piece out of a dish, and had a heart attack for near on 20 minutes, no sh!t.... it was like eating 'steaming coals'.....good fpr your nowels though!
    Then I made chilli mussels for everyone, used their sauce (couldn't read the label type HOT chilli !!!).....lol....I was glad I'd had that spicy snack earlier because the chilli mussels were wicked.....evil......nasty.....BUT THERE WEREN'T NONE LEFT AFTER AN HOUR....go figure.....it was like Ying Yang.....good but badly hot!

then...., Rick, was supposed to take me home but kidnapped me, made me get dressed and took me out to Northbridge strip clubs till 2am .....he'll be in the sh!t today cause he didn't tell the missus!.....AHD Bi-polar Rick made me....Honestly, I was just a pawn in his game.....

Cant' believe I only spent $50 all night....was already way blind, so didn't need much to top up.
    Got offered a job as a bouncer by one of them Kingpins at the best club in town....every time I went for a smoke I'd chat to the bouncer, and as people stopped outside to have a look at the sign and the stairs and be indecisive about going in I'd manage to convince them to have a look with a few encouraging words, like awesome babes, but expensive...., by the end of the night you couldn't tell who were the strippers and who were the customers, except the customers are allowed to sit down, one of the owners liked my style, got a free drink or two, ...hehe....nobody complained as they left, but $20 covercharge, $8beers and $10 single shots of bourbon were a bit rich, lucky i'd already had my fill......

About to find out the repercussions soon....nah stuff it!...i'll have 1 more boubon....then I have an excuse and Tippy will forgive me for going with Rick.....I do remember saying "THIS IS BLOODY CRAZY, and "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING".....I'm like putty in anyones hands after a few.....It was still woth it anyway.....

This is probably the reason I'm still here in OZ....my Mum can't spank me ......

Now let's see how naughty Demis is......Denis with one 'N'

I can't believe how far off track we have got......or how many shares I own now...the ANZ short was a blast on CFD's.....

Back to work you heathens.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.