SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

key mates, page-4

1. 2,176 Posts.
    What to trade on monday to make some $$ to invest in SLA on Thursday's the problem.....

No ANN by then and I'd take another give to 35c, Sub 35c and I'm off to Melbourne to ask a few questions......

NOT EVEN A BASIC UPDATE NOW THE ANZ OVERHANG HAS GONE, IS PATHETIC AND SAD....OK I'LL GIVE THEM ANOTHER WEEK TO GET THE TYPIST/SECRETARY TO FIX THE SPIELING MISTAKES, BUT I'LL GO FOR GOLD AND TOSS DENIS A CHAT FOR SURE AFTER THAT.

I know you are reading this 'Miss secretary' all companies do these days......just make sure you guys do the right thing as you proposed to do in on the Solagran website.....

Do the righty by us and do it soon.....

The biggest problem with the SP and credibility is going to be the honesty of Dennis and CO.......If Dennis was to admit defeat publicly on Monday 'the state of our, and solamind's shares/deals' I'd have a lot more respect for the manand our team,, and a lot more reason to accept a deal with the scientists.

JMIHO.....ie Denis asked us to play fair on their website, and we have as long termers,

the rules shouldn't change just because world economies conspired to take the stockmarket out at it's peak and crasho', we have to take a dilution on Opes....no!
    At best I'd consider giving the scientists (I'll now call them dummies/NFI's/'the conned'" oppies versus payout from ANZ and mostly in our favour......Well NFIb guys have taken bearly a year longer to get this thying rolling....throwing SLA's animalhsbandry bussiness to a small player BPO might not have beem the smartest thing too do short term, but WTF, theses geeks are too wrapped up in thier own BS to work that one out.....

Vote me in as an independent director......I'll paint the factory a new colour.....even hire some graffiti artists at $100k per year to keep up the graffiti...haha well I sometime wonder what we pay our directors for......

......geez I wish I'd shorted more, ...lol

Crawford report is due soon....watch this spice! :)

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=723748#3219718

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.