RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

Definitely something to think about. I am considering whether to...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Definitely something to think about. I am considering whether to build my holding in medium term, even though I'm already overweight in this company. Probably a better idea for me to diversify at this stage I guess. I don't know, I worry I'm underestimating the probability of failure, which I feel is very low. It's feels more like a case of when, than if, for this enterprise, as it's purely technical challenges, no fundamental issues with heat loss etc.

I do wonder when it will start picking up, pre GFC I was thinking if I don't build up a holding, the price might get away from me. Even so it's still done better than some of the recovered mining stocks.

If people were looking to build up a holding, what milestone would you be looking at as the buy signal - commercial demonstration, government legislative changes? I'm still focused on the multi fracture stimulation demonstration, I feel that's the biggest hurdle remaining.

If the company valuation was to increase to $700m by 2013, where would you expect the bulk of price growth to occur - gradual or a spike in the final months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.