BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Had to reduce my position so I’ve been offloading at 26.5c....

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Had to reduce my position so I’ve been offloading at 26.5c.

Interesting that every time I sold at 26.5 there appeared a new 26.5 buy order for around the same number of shares - coincidence or someone accumulating in smaller parcels not wanting to push the price up? Same strategy as me selling in small parcels. Nice doing business with you.

reasons for selling:
    1. I took a big position in Aeris (AEI) as they were releasing good results and may be about to fly. (I then ended up putting some of that into PET as they dropped to a silly price.)
    2. (more relevant now for this board) We have not been given any further information as indicated about new products and new markets.

While the announcement before the 4C said we should ‘expect’ to hear more ‘in the interim’ , we have only heard about new partnerships.

So if it comes now and I’m not back in to the same degree, so be it, that’s the risk of investing.

At least I’m still invested, but it should be a warning message for Bod - we read the information and make decisions from it, so it’s not alright if you don’t do what you say you are going to do and fail to communicate when the plan changes, even if that’s just a delay. It’s misleading.

Trust me, PET is in a world of pain from not communicating effectively/ promptly with their shareholders when the situation changed.

Rather than hoping nobody notices or cares, either get the information out as expected, or put out another announcement informing of the delay.

Rant over. Thanks and hoping for that belated news next week.

Rob
    DYOR - I did mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.