ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"I'll start worrying about the share price in around 6-8 years...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    "I'll start worrying about the share price in around 6-8 years time. Just before Coldry technology goes global."

onlymoney...

There are ~1500 b/coal p/stations that are target market potentials for Coldry let alone the Matmor madness potential.

Assuming the demo is financed/built (imo its now a +95% chance) - can you imagine those 1500 CEO's attention focussed on the World first event happening in the LV.

I reckon a typical CEO could be thinking come FID (final investment decision)...

"Now we have heard about many many brown coal potential "solutions" over decades....nearly all of them either don't get financed or prove to be too net energy unviable - BUT Coldry seems to have the potential to break the mold. They make some impressive statements on their website that is all verified.

http://www.ectltd.com.au/coldry/coldry-overview/

•Coldry pellets can be used in local black coal fired power plants and transported safely over distance to black coal fired power plants
    •10-30% Coldry:Lignite mix can be used in existing lignite-fired plants for emissions reduction of 5%-15%, without modification to the plant
    •100% Coldry possible in significantly upgraded lignite-fired power stations
    •New state-of-the-art black coal power stations can replace old, inefficient lignite-fired power stations, reducing emission by up to 40%

I notice too that ARUP/MacDow are the engineers/constructors - impressive peace of mind there that my fellow directors will take comfort in. Ahhhh - the Fed/State Govts are both backing it with committed major $$...now that's unusual!...and whats this "Pilbara" scenario - up to 13B tonnes allocated - very low sov risk in Oz too...ok these Govts are deadly serious - so if those Govts are backing Coldry - we need to take a serious look at just HOW this Coldry demo pans out.

We are under increasing pressure to "clean up" the brown coal at home (China/India/Germany/Poland/Indonesia/USA/Vietnam/etc) - but hey everyone in the industry knows the ONLY starting point is to be able to economically/environmentally dry the stuff.

Another MAJOR attraction I see is the waste heat from our p/station is utilized as the drying energy source - heck...all the other techs involve expensive "solutions that make the whole idea unviable. If Coldry can successfully PROVE the utilisation of waste heat - that is a true game changer.

Another MAJOR attraction I see is the ONLY by-product is A1 water - What!...so that means ZERO expensive holding dams, ZERO expensive costs to filtrate the sludge like the others and MAXIMUM leverage to encourage those Green groups at home.

Hows that...Coldry claims to use waste heat and produce clean water and the cleanest black coal equivalent in the World.

Clearly, I now see the large incentive for the Oz Govts is to create a massive BCE export industry to bring in royalties and create employment (I notice too they are only 50 km from the coast)...nice work - maybe we can do the same - export $$ income would be a dream come true considering we are presently considered as dinosaurs!

I will keenly follow the Coldry/ALDP construction process - hopefully its successful (well why wouldn't it be?...eg they have been drying the stuff via their pilot at BM for years now with the JCSteele World leading extruder crew)...it seems like its just a matter of Coldry being scaled up - being modular is very attractive.

Ahhh - and I see this Matmor tech that could revolutionise steel making!....What!

Ok - level heads prevail, first things first - lets see how the LV Coldry/ALDP demo turns out.

If Coldry comes up trumps - it will be easy to convince my fellow directors to invest heavily. We are a capital intensive industry and think nothing of investing Billions IF the tech/cred lines up.

tick tock...

There are ~1500 lignite burners desperate for a solution. On top of that are the thousands of black coal burners looking for a better LT deal both $$ wise and enviro wise.

The sp potential for ESI is huge most would agree IF MANAGEMENT get it right.

Anyway - back to reality.

The sp is ugly ra ra.

Don't underestimate the submission today. Plenty of "critics" are quietly mulling their "opposition" I would say. The RFP (and in between months till June) is the most significant event in listed ECT's history.

Re the appointment of Ashley today and Mike taking a back step. Firstly - I reckon ESI would not exist if Mike didn't take the plunge 2011...very much like what Iain McEwin did and what a gutsy effort in hindsight from last man standing Stephen Carter to engineer this when the chips were down. Ashley - read the ann...again ECT would not exist now without Ashley.

If/when this demo is financed/built I reckon "dreamteam" will be an understatement.

Why would Ashley want to become MD of a microcap about to die in June? Mike has mentioned his route to market - from April Mike is a by stander part timer....I would assume he is ok with things there. Fact is now ECT have scaled DOWN to one executive (cash burn dramatically reduced) - Ashley.

Tells me Monash is good. If Monash are not good I would assume all hands inc Mike would need to be on deck come towards June for $$$ showtime.

I never thought I would sing the praises of a management group when the sp (we are major holders) is in the toilet...but imo its a very valid argument unfolding.

LT buy sentment change for us.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.