KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Wow PGY has picked up Royal Energy, I can see some synergies at...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Wow PGY has picked up Royal Energy, I can see some synergies at play here with KEY in the right place at Cliff Head and holding the "wild" card IMHO.

This comment below from a PGY holder

"Major turning point for both PGY/TEG of which I am happy to say I own plenty of both. This is the start of very exciting times for both entities. Moving forward they will combine to create excellent opportunities for SH in the PB. PB as many can appreciate is ready and screaming to take on bigger developments/projects. Projects will now be accelerated and BL as head of PGY will insure that momentum and milestones will be achieved. Brad Lingo is a very good and a well connected operator and as cunning as a fox. Lingo and Towner will make a great team. My call is that eventually they will merge into one and become a KEY PB player. One thing I am sure of is once the projects become accelerated their will be KEY investors involved and the SP of both PGY/TEG will be considerably higher. All pun intended on the use of KEY because you can watch that space as well"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.