PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Well IMHO whoever was responsible for closing PAA at .007 this...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Well IMHO whoever was responsible for closing PAA at .007 this afternoon is incredibly poor form after a great announcement today. Not impressed.

Also if it was still the 90s or early 2000's and an announcement that was released today was released back then IMHO only the market would've easily had at least a little rally on it. That being said, there is a lot of fear and anxiety out there regarding the state of the current Aus and global economies at the moment and although the govt is shit (IMO only) at investing in innovation and value adding for all our different asx listed sectors, we are also incredibly fortunate to have a crashing dollar which will encourage more international investment because of favorable exchange rate for people overseas wanting to invest here, and low(er) Interes rates for cheaper borrowing. Markets could get ugly if two things above changed/deteriorated. But I'm no expert obviously...

Let's hope some more deep pockets pick up on PAA and show interest/ take a stake. .007 does not make my screen look good AT ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.