EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

key points at the agm

1. 8,537 Posts.
    In no order,
    They said that their competive edge was that they could produce more syringes at a cheaper price and in greater volume. They said that they had done trials and the outcome was very positive. He also said that the reason why they have been held back in getting it to market was that they coudnt provide enough volume at current levels, but they are fixing that. They saidthey are cash flow positive business which with the takeover of mia will make a profit this year. Unlikly their would be a dividend this year, They beleive they have the most advanced product on the market and they are not worried with other syringe companys floating on the asx as the clip on device is totally diferent, He said that they way hospitals have tight budgets that ems will come into their ownproduction will start early next year,he said they should be preforming better in share market and that they are not selling their message well enough to investors and this is something they will be working on, they mentioned teresmo i think a number of times and also hinted a contract for 200million syringes. He said that they had a very strong company that was being built whith solid foundations unlike other companys who are promising alot but their product isnt working. i hope this helps.

Any questions i am willing to answer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.965M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.