CLA 3.57% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Key Points For CLA Investments & Reasonal Share Price Among ASX Cobalt Peers

1. 2,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    I am a small share holder to CLA, But I have done thorough study to CLA, the key points that why I inverst CLA so much are as following:

Personally I don't have to worry about the economic viability of Opuwo's mining. I am very confident that we have a huge economic cobalt cobalt resources that can be mined;
    They only drilled 11 kilometers mainly in the DOF and only drilled about 200 meters in depth,just to confirm the first batch of JORC as soon as possible to prove the high quality of their mine. Thus, currently, dont worry about the maiden mineral resource size too much, CLA will set next stage exploration target after maiden JORC.

1) CLA appears to have the world's best battery type of cobalt material from soft linnaeite sulphide, which is easier to crush and separate, low in arsenic and other harmful materials. Cobalt from laterite (usually accompanied by nickel) is more difficult To smash and process (most Australian listed companies are mines of this type.) Recently, you can see the performance of laterite cobalt share price not as good as sulphide like COB.

2) CLA has a good cobalt grade with an average of 0.13-17% - (anything less than 0.08% is difficult to be economical). So far, none of the major mines outside the DRC have cobalt grade better than the CLA.

3) Namibia has a very good legal environment and is one of the best mining environments in the world. It is safe, easy to mine, and well-grounded. The cost of mining is lower than that of Australia, Canada and especially DRC.

4) CLA's joint venture (currently the largest shareholder of CLA) is Gheko Mining, which is Namibia's best reputation and best mining service company, with first-class experts and related facilities;

5) Good ports and processing facilities near Walvis Bay industrial Port Zone - where CLA can either directly sell ore concentrates or further processed into cobalt sulphide and Copper metal sheets for added value

6) Kobus Smit – He is the richest mining billionaire in Namibia - He is our fifth largest shareholder!! - This already tells everything;

7) Cobalt is a copper-nickel by-products and is usually a 10 to 1 ratio. However, CLA's resources are 4 to 1, so CLA is one of the world's largest and most valuable copper-related copper associated ore deposits in the world. Large institutions in Europe, China and the United States are looking for ways to buy or JV with cobalt producers.

8) CLA's MD Brendan Borg has been proved to be a successful geologist and a great MD. So far, he can lead all projects on time to complete project goals within the budget. Before that, he established many successful battery metal projects. , the stock price of the company is pulled from the bottom to more than 1 $ per share;

The initial JORC offers 15-25Mt of high quality and viable cobalt for 11km of  the 100km DOF in my opinion, total infered minieral resource size should be 100/11 x 15 = 136 Mt @ 0.13-0.17% cobalt; With this mineral size, the reasonal share price for CLA shall be 0.94$AUD per share, refer to below comparison table among ASX listed typical cobalt players with JORC.

CLA and ASX cobalt peers comparison.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.203K 700.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1810609 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5840871 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.