FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Key points from AGM, page-100

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    AB...Cath cut it off when someone asked why Peter Coleman was so confident????

I think Cath struggled with that.

Also from last night;

A Senegal member of parliament was with the world bank...Handy!

JV block finance will work side by side with individual partners financing...end result could be a blend or straight out either way!

Finance will be mortgaged against ALL the SNE oil regardless. Nothing to do with Samo or other assets.

We have a type of 'Lien' over Erins 20% due to non payments....asked to clarify? We own that percentage till we are paid within a certain time-frame...(forgot to ask what the time-frame was..sorry)

Samo oil water contact is clearly identical to the SNE level so is the same "wonderful structural cap" (her words) (Whisky will already know this).....but just what is in the gap between the oil water contact and the cap is the $4bn question....Cath said it definitely is not gas (we dont like gas she said..messy stuff to take to market).....but there is something there..It could be raspberry jello or it just might be oil...

I read somewhere that the 400 sands and the 500 sands are different with regards to permeability.....no, no, no said Cath they have the same qualities....

Meridian are just the type of shareholder you want at your back....."go hard on the PE Cath"....she was told by the Meridian main man (MMM?)....I said "that speaks volumes" she said "yes it does"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.