FAR 2.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Key points from AGM, page-164

1. 16,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    I would disagree Cujo.
    Management at the AGM IMO did not put any spin on PE, DJ, Gambia or anything else.
    I was there. It was stated several times by the chairman, if we don't win PE we have lost nothing........but there was no intimation that we would win either.
    FAR have very good legal advice and are acting on it.
    If CAP have a lien on FAR then let them pull the trigger on it instead of pulling something else??
    If CAP have the 3D then why did they feel the need for a lien?? So now CAP have a lien for 3D they alredy have......mmmm strange??
    Finance......be prepared for a surprise. I don't believe FAR will use the JV funding proposal. It suits some better than others.
    A2 who gives two flying f if its connected or not....all I want is 825 mmbbls then we can argue the toss about who gets what.....at that point I wont care less.
    Erin. Erin has its problems but they will not spill over to stopping Samo-1 well. Most likely outcome.....current JV partners with more WI or a new 20% holder who IMO won't get the free carry Erin negotiated....point is no downside, the Gambians want this well drilled more than anyone.
    If FAR wins PE there will be no shortage of companies that will buy the 35% even for the same piddling $$ as WPL paid.
    The ONLY thing I agree with in your post is the end outcome is all that matters. Aimo DB
    Last edited by Davy Boy: 03/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $34.47K 66.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14033 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 6561 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.