FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Key points from AGM, page-96

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Tony....now I remember. My apologies. A late night for me these days is 9pm...so I was bit past my usual.

But what a talk. Relaxed and with time to fill in the gaps...and that's exactly what we got. Politics behind the politics, people behind the people, entities and personalities behind our upper parts of our registry, partnerships and their implications, connections through our legal situations, interpretations of interpretations, who is who in West Africa and why our crew are genuinely embedded in the region and of course Samo, Samo, Samo

All the bits and pieces that reinforce and explain the excitement of an extremely talented and small (by industry/achievement/nimbleness standards) team. And what a cohesive and diligently focused team we have here.

Steely determination and that famous slip of the tongue from Nic "there's a bit of mongrel there" are truly apt when describing our focused and fighting leader. All wrapped up in charming, knowledgeable and articulate demeanor.

Tones, Rob and Ksingh if we get to do that again next year.... bring your bloody Ferraris because I want to race you out of the carpark and down Ross street to the nearest pub....9pm bed time be damned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.