ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Key points from Bloomberg radio Interview with Paul Hyslop, page-4

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    If you message me the link, I can download it and post it - I have a decent connection here. I would also like to listen, as it would have me revising up my anticipated sales figures.

I am a paid Bloomberg client.

It has taken me two weeks to get Zoono from a secondary supplier, two 150ml and two 50ml. My wife is a flight attendant so this stuff is vital for us. They did not get their full allocation of 150m, so I will be sent another 3x 50ml instead.

We will be buying the 5L refill now, because it sounds like this Covid 19 drama is going to really, really drag out. Paul is in a fantastic business, somebody just needs to tell the world about or product and stop the share price rot.

Perhaps it is time to spend a high % of those profits on marketing in countries in which are on the verge of break outs, and contracts with supply prior to payment for some governments (e.g. Italy) in places where outbreaks have already occurred.

I know we operate on an up front payment system, but government contracts are a very different, and massively more profitable beast.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $1.843K 65.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78160 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 376881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.