FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Key points from the Announcement

1. 474 Posts.
    Still reading through and digesting some of it but so far the 2 major things sticking out to me are,

"Updated VPN server and protocol with support for virtual and physical Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) optimisation including support for jumbo frames (larger packets) and improved packet identification and prioritisation. This significant update to the core services of the platform adds further bandwidth performance to the service and extends support for modern networking potential to the last mile and mobile clients;"

This directly translates to speed increase and a better user experience. And

"Full compliance with the updated Telecommunications Act1 as required by ACMA is likely to affect most, if not all VPN suppliers within Australian App stores from the compliance date of 19 April 2017. Wangle will release its full paid subscription release prior to this date to ensure the Wangle VPN App is well placed to benefit from announcements, press and subsequent action related to the compliance date over this period."

That line is the big one. Search for a VPN on the App store after April 19 and only Wangle comes up.... for $5 then you go online and see third party installers for $10+ / month.

**I am not affiliated in any way with Wangle the Company or any of its employees, I have spoken to company representatives and clarified technical non-market sensitive information and reinterpreted it for this community. If you have any questions for me please feel free to reply to this post.**
    ~~Maglor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.