Key policy battlegrounds, page-47

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17702
    It is pretty obvious why members of Parliament are now leaving the LNP.  Faced with the choice of i.) been in Opposition with a bunch of people with nothing in common as the infighting grows or ii.) leaving now to spend more time with your family is a far more better and appropriate choice.  Which moderate/just right of centre Lib would want to be in Opposition with this mob - lets hope the likes of TA, Sukkar, Dutton, Abetz, Andrews gets turfed out this election as well so the LNP can rebuild or if not I am seeing two to three terms of BS.

It is very simple why the LNP will get slaughtered this election - they have no unity, they have no policies to win back Menzies forgotten people and have so many idiotic right wing members that they have moved so far to the right that they consider the voters have moved to the left (just look at the views of people here posting on HC - they are not in tune with the voters at all but the right of the LNP which is what you would expect given this is a money making investment site). 

After the election, hopefully the LNP regains its soul and becomes a broad church once again but the problem is the LNP is been infiltatrated by extreme religeous gits that voters have nothing in common with.  And I go to church most Sundays (what I call a normal everyday church) but some members of the Hill Song crew (the other church type that right leaning catholics go to) as I call them that are infiltrating the LNP Australia wide (from Sukkar's mob in Victoria to what is happening in WA) is making voters say stuff you lot (we don't have your kind of world view is what they are saying).

This small minority does not represent the voter views out there, but somehow the LNP thinks it does, hence why it will be slaughtered on election day.  The best thing that could have happened to the LNP was if the LNP lost the 2016 election because the slim majority it attained meant that fools like TA could threaten to cross the floor and destroy the government's agenda as passed in Cabinet (i.e. note the NEG was policy until TA and mates threatened to cross the floor and the ALP knew that and played politics with it with teh Greens wanting even stronger NEG policies hence MT was on a hiding to nothing with the enemies within in his own party) and MT seeking to appease them was a disaster. This is why the ALP is better at governing in minority/slim majority governments - threaten to cross the floor after a party room meeting says this is the way we will go and you will be expelled from the party and that person doesn't want to be expelled because they love the gravvy train of a parliamentary pension LOL.

For the LNP the end result is disunity, no policies and an electorate who has switched off waiting to turf this mob out for two to three terms at the upcoming election.  Thank you right religeous zits and festering sores within the LNP.  And as to teh National, well the only time they see what is happening in a region is when they fly over the regions on the way to Canberra for the 'bordello' they have created in the party room.  The Nationals no longer represent the regions given how Coles/Woolworths is ripping of farmers (with no action from the Nationals) for example and in part it is why the ALP are starting to hold more regional seats than the Nationals themselves.

Happy Australia Day to the rest.

All IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.