RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Key priorities at Boikarabelo

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all,

Just venting a bit here, as sometimes I think I'm in ground hog day as a shareholder in RES, sp goes up a bit, then comes down some more, day in day out.  Anyway as FP would say, now is a good time to buy up, before we get the finance lol.

Below is my Summary of the Newsletter.

1. Zero Harm.......Marking sure that Boikarabelo is a safe coal mine.  Well if you can't get finance for the mine, you won't have a coal mine......Zero Harm.....Only to shareholders of RES lol.

2. Equality......Ensuring that men and women have equal opportunity to work at the mine.  Well if you don't have a mine, equal opportunity for both men and women, not working at the mine.

3. Low Environmental Impact.......Minimising the impact on the surrounding Waterberg region.......Well if you don't have a coal mine, you reduce your environmental impact on the surrounding Waterberg region I would think!

4. Supporting the local economy........Ensuring that as many services as possible are sourced from the local region.......Well it looks like they (RES) are sourcing as many African White Back Vulture as they can, just maybe they are going to open up a ZOO?.......as sometime I feel like I've been in a Zoo since the OLD CDS/RES DAYS!

5. Be Responsible........Aiming to be responsible in all aspects of our work and community activity.......Well I was hoping that RES was aiming to be responsible to its shareholders!

Keep the faith all, it will happen one day, just not in my life time!

PS I think I've have been reading too many of Crisis's post......anyway now for another glass of red!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.