A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Sharpey, I feel reasonably comfortable to continue holding my...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Sharpey, I feel reasonably comfortable to continue holding my investment in Alliance Mineral and will continue to accumulate on SP weakness, like the latest round of sell down.

What has changed is my expectations, as explained below.

As my earlier post, I do feel tired holding AMAL since Sep 2016, after going through the many wild swings with the old AMAL sagas, almost 1 year of merger proceedings and recent sell-down due to ineligible holders. It seems like we were always waiting for the next milestone and when the long wait was finally over, the outcome doesn't seem to match the expectation and we were off to continue waiting for the next milestone again. On the hindsight, this is all just parts of the "growing pains" of every business entity. And there is really no short-cut, no matter how much we want it to grow quickly, the business have to move in steps and deal with the many hiccups along the way. Unfortunately for me, the 2016/2017 upswing in the battery materials sector had probably caused me (and probably many other investors) to have misaligned expectations for the sector and naively believe AMAL will take the super accelerated growth path. I have readjusted my expectation and reset my timeframe to this investment.

(If you would like more discussion, you can PM me on TW @luanboo, or drop me an email at [email protected])

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.