MYX 1.00% $3.97 mayne pharma group limited

Key reversal bar in today, page-20

1. 6,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    I have anticipated and written here many days ago that
    it is trying to hold 50
    and one day it may break and take the stops and then on the same day it closes above 50.
    However that happened for more than one day and it was not in my mind that EOFY TAX LOSS selling will cause this.
    Moreover historically speaking also RSI levels on the life time chart of MYX suggest that this is the level from where it has in the past reversed to make new highs.
    No one who knows techniocal analysis and got few decades of experience on the world markets will ever say that just 1 bar reverses the trend.
    However this bar on its own is defined as KEY REVERSAL BAR.
    Idea of starting this post was also to stir it up a bit and make people think which is a good thing.
    Well market does not go up or down because some writes a bullish or bearish message.
    So if some one have missed it buying below 50 hard luck or being whimps.
    I think MYX is all along a leaky boat.
    So closing of MYX also cominmgand people know how much revenue and what else it has doen and will the write downs be massive or not.
    U know the answer .
    I am pretty confident and pretty bullsih long term on MYX.
    It is just me.
    I have not sold a single share and i will sell when i think it has doen enough worth its potential.
    It is not a buy or sell advice as only U can know UR exact situation in totality and take a call

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.97
Change
-0.040(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.04 $3.94 $340.6K 85.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 5449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.