OBM 0.00% 31.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

I have enjoyed most of the friendly banter and opinions...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I have enjoyed most of the friendly banter and opinions regarding OBM. It reminds me of my time working at FML Coolgardie and the enjoyment reading similar stories. I respect that everyone, whether a holder or not, can have say on HC and most times the responses are opinions, some even based loosely on facts.
    So everyone clearly understands, I worked onsite for around 13 months. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly at OBM. I also do not own any OBM shares and will leave it to others whether they want to or not.
    The one thing I do not like reading is when HC posters write on things they have no idea about.

"my research indicates that there is nothing wrong with the orebody compared to other goldfield operations.The installed infrastructure to process was initially badly planned, inefficient and unreliable (with power, blockages, poor recovery), line management poor and talent scarce, drill and blast and surveying crews inexperienced and/ad hoc … etc"

Clearly the orebody has under performed....Fact
    Line management poor...Upper/corporate management the cause of most of the poor decisions made
    Talent scarce...Plenty of good talented people work/worked there, in fact very employable within the industry
    Drill and blast...Completely false, previous contractors were easy target to blame. Not sure is new contractors are any better, but that's hearsay
    Survey crews inexperienced...Sorry, but completely false. One needs to understand what they do before sharing that opinion

I do hope that the changes made turn the companies fortunes around, not only for the shareholders, also for the people that work onsite.

Good luck with this one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $574.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $300.5K 971.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 279162 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 343211 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ 297746
Last updated 14.52pm 10/05/2024 ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.