JBH 1.47% $66.11 jb hi-fi limited

haha..back up ur arguments by using solid 'evidence'....As if im...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    haha..back up ur arguments by using solid 'evidence'....

As if im going to buy all my dvds and cds online - - what proportion of the populous does that??? MOST people barr a few percent of the whole retail population would buy simple things like DVDs and CDs online

Its so much easier to head down the road to ur local shopping centre and buy whatever dvd/cd u want from JB as theyre cheap enough - i.e most dvds cds discounted there to 10-12-15 bucks anyways

I DO AGREE that the 'online shopper' could grow in numbers though over time...

BUT REALLY....ppl get paid their paycheck and just want to spend. Spending 10-15-20bucks on a DVD is an EASY SIMPLE buy decision! Young kids and young adults arent going to toss and turn over 10-15buck dvds or cd buys + its so much easier and more convenient and satisfying to buy a dvd or cd in store or spur of the moment rather than going online for a 10-15-20 buck purchase

BOOKS are different coz many books cost 30bucks+...dvd n cds are highly discounted over a large range to 10-15bucks, books arent. Thats why many bookshops suffered...if they had many books dicounted to 10-15bucks theydve been fine...even if u could buy the same book on amazon for 7bucks....ppl would still buy for 15 instead of 25-30

thats how angus and robertson and borders screwed up - - books cost 30bucks vs amazon 10bucks.....and not many books discounted across the board (thats the prob no major discounting across the board ala jbh)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.