JBH 0.76% $61.21 jb hi-fi limited

last cpla years there has been huge free cash flows (cash flow...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    last cpla years there has been huge free cash flows (cash flow minus divvy - Capex); And i assume this will continue coz theyve already had the massive capex injection in the agressive growth strategy they had in place since 2005.

Even if growth slows down , its still gonna be one of those companies that makes very good returns and retains alot of cash post divvys and capex......SO what are they gonna do with all the extra retained cash?? REWARD INVESTORS usually via higher divvys or regular capital returns.

The only risk is if growth becomes negative and continues to be negative in future years....but i dont see that happening

if it can maintain 5-10% regular yr on yr growth ala Coca cola or woolies or even an ARP.....then the good returns on equity and capital the business generates albeit with less growth can still equal alot of retained profits post divvys n capex = rewards for shareholders that come from an efficient healthy more MATURE business

Thus PE 10 is BS IMO for a company like this from a fundamental pov.....unless growth goes backwards in a big way

Youre getting an ROE of 40% in ur equity!

What investment gets u that kinda return??

Even if the ROE goes down a little, its still a MASSIVE return on the companys issued equity which means high cash flows, divvys , retained cash and free cash flows and thus share holder rewards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.21
Change
-0.470(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.20 $62.21 $60.81 $19.35M 316.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1672 $61.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.23 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.