JBH 0.76% $61.21 jb hi-fi limited

Alot of comment about buying cd/DVDs online, I think is slightly...

1. 127 Posts.
    Alot of comment about buying cd/DVDs online, I think is slightly wrong. The kids buy songs from iTunes at $1.70 and dont care what it costs. I buy cd's from JB and rarely pay more than that. Personally I think JB compare very well to online sellers. I buy many items online but most a/v gear I buy at JB. I think Alot of people miss Jbh great advantage over online sellers. it's prices are comparable to online but with electronics we all want a warranty we can can trust. Isman online retailer going to take back a large tv, car stereo, game machine without some hassle to the purchaser?
    The kids might drive old cars but they want the best sound systems in them where do u think they buy them from?
    I have been looking online for a new tv and the best Product at the best price is JBH.
    Ok I might be bias as I have been shopping at JB since they had 1store, but that is because they have always had the best prices, and in this new age against online competitors I think they still have the best prices.
    Now my fundamentalist take on JBH
    My main concern is new shops taking rev from existing shops. I think they have reached saturation in certain markets. Of course they main growth is over but there is markets they aren't in yet so as mentioned in previous posts maybe 10% is achievablefor a few years, but so what even if they are exgrowth, if they don't screw up again like they did with Clive Anthony, they continue to buy back shares, they should maintain they're ROE
    , and the fully franked div will continue to climb.
    Dick smith sales down makes me think more people realize JB is the place to shop.
    And finally the time for earnings downgrade warnings has passed, and not a word from JB means earnings ontrack, and shorters now running for the exits. E.g. Today's market down, JB up strongly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.21
Change
-0.470(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.20 $62.21 $60.81 $19.35M 316.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1672 $61.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.23 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.