TEG 0.00% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

KEY - TEG ... all ok now... good news for us...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Let's see this as great news for TEG... it is now solved... and we own L7 with KEY.... I think that we cannot blast BOD and Robert Towner when we do not know the real story of what happened... I do not think it is that easy as I read in many posts... KEY was excited... too excited like a child that wants his ice cream now... a legal document needs time and advice... and we should not blame anyone when we do not know the facts and what really happened... when I sign a contract... I take time to plan and read because I have a big check to sign after when it is me who is paying... so let's move on on this and declare this as a victory... TEG = CH + L7 + GAS + Xanadu + Aerosmith... etc... command man... let's see clearly here... we're gonna be very successful very soon and richer too... your shares here will go right to the top soon... the Pheonix is almost ready to fly now... a long preparation... but we are almost there now... once TEG raises... it will not stop... and all Australia will begin to know who we are... focus on our assets and its qualities and potentials... we have amazing targets... let's think as winner because it's happening after years of planning...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $683 97.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6316280 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4399305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.