OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

key to doolganna?

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I have taken a big step back today to analyse my investment in THX. This was triggered by the big turnover in SFR shares which closed at $7.30.

After having a mid day kip I awoke with a firm decision.

SFR have two huge companies nipping at their heals. These being Oz Minerals and the LS-Nikko Copper Inc, (the world?s largest copper smelter)

My dilemma! should I sell a proportion at 75c and recover my original outlay and let the rest ride? Or should I hang on and have a punt?

At the current SP of THX, I came to the conclusion I will hang in there. My reasoning is as per their announcements today; they are drilling on three fronts. Ngalia (NT) uranium, their hot uranium prospect at Pine Creek, Red Bore at Doolganna and one that some people forget is their 40% interest in the Copernicus Nickel deposit with ?PAN? (A proven reserve the open pit already completed, ore waiting on the pad, the access road completed, just waiting for PAN to say let?s go and make some cash.)

With all the above in mind I reckon there is not too much down turn.

Now the blue sky. There is no doubt in my mind that THX is being closely watched by SFR, Nikko Copper and Oz Minerals. They all would be very interested in just what THX will discover. All the above will not move until THX have results, this theory has already been demonstrated by OZ Minerals and Nikko waiting until the results were on the board before they took a position in SFR. They were quite happy to come in at (OZ at $2.85) and (Nikkon at $5.) when they took a stake in SFR.

As my advice to my friends, if THX have the goodies any of the above players would be happy to take a position at any cost. In my opinion THX ground would have to be part of the overall mining plan, which will obviously be controlled by the party with the biggest bank.

Have a think about my ideas it makes great party talk over a few beers.

It may take a few months but for a moderate low risk outlay we could all be looking a great result.

Please do you own thinking and research, I am a punter and perhaps a dreamer, but always remember if you don?t take a risk sometimes you never make the easy money. Perhaps the easiest advice is if you wan't to sell keep some back for the final bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.