KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Hi RoznovNot here to blow up your billoon or anythink.But before...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi Roznov
    Not here to blow up your billoon or anythink.
    But before (ego company/board"not shareholders" as i did not get a vote).gifted key energy the canning basin we could have simply taken it over ,but for why as 'key energy' was going backwards out the back door looking at shutting up shop.

why on earth would we or should i say myself vote for a take over of a company we helped to save and if you mean that "key energy" should take us over(EGO) well i am shore that would need to be passed by the current shareholder base at EGO energy.
    i don't see that being passed with the current treatment of the EGO shareholder, I would sooner be issued with tolet paper than key stock, as i think tolet paper has a use.
    I did read some think from some school boy running a energy company just a few days ago, so i will see if i recall it. here go's

Soon people on the terrece will know that KEY is not just for opening a door with. some think dumb like that.
    I recall now who said that

IT WAS....... "Key energy" director Mr Marshall the second or i just like to call him Master MARSHALL jr.

Look at my posts dating back months ago if you wish, but i did say WELCOME TO THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF MARSHALL.
    Sick bags are in your seat pocket please don't chunder on the carpets i just had them cleaned!

cheffy747

Sentiment: NEVER TO BUY " KEY SHARES" the Star BLACK JACK TABLES have better odds going on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.