SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

key words from page 21, page-5

1. 265 Posts.
    Understood Goldie. It is just if we can get our SP up to 5 dollars by May, then I would rather use the money in the bank presently and offer 10 million shares at 5 bucks and raise an additional 50 million dollars through institutional dilution of common shares.

We can keep our 2/3 interest still and not be paying 8% of that loan back to a bank and have the uncertainty of the oil market hanging over our heads.

If the share price stays lower, then I struggle with dilution and would rather take out debt than JV out currently. We have no choice if our sp stays low other than to JV or secure a loan from the bank since we will burn through $ in an agressive drilling program quickly.

I am willing to take a 10% reduction in SP at 5 if needed and keep 2/3 and still have no debt to 5 dollars and 2/3 and have debt.

I know this probably is not a popular opinion by most but my research has shown that if the company is growing and the price is high or maybe even a little overinflated (like last March), that this is often the safest and greatest shareholder value long term. This may also increase our chances in a merger if we can keep our 2/3 portion. All my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Enjoy your posts and lets hope for some magic tonight:-).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.