SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Understood Goldie. It is just if we can get our SP up to 5...

1. 265 Posts.
    Understood Goldie. It is just if we can get our SP up to 5 dollars by May, then I would rather use the money in the bank presently and offer 10 million shares at 5 bucks and raise an additional 50 million dollars through institutional dilution of common shares.

We can keep our 2/3 interest still and not be paying 8% of that loan back to a bank and have the uncertainty of the oil market hanging over our heads.

If the share price stays lower, then I struggle with dilution and would rather take out debt than JV out currently. We have no choice if our sp stays low other than to JV or secure a loan from the bank since we will burn through $ in an agressive drilling program quickly.

I am willing to take a 10% reduction in SP at 5 if needed and keep 2/3 and still have no debt to 5 dollars and 2/3 and have debt.

I know this probably is not a popular opinion by most but my research has shown that if the company is growing and the price is high or maybe even a little overinflated (like last March), that this is often the safest and greatest shareholder value long term. This may also increase our chances in a merger if we can keep our 2/3 portion. All my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Enjoy your posts and lets hope for some magic tonight:-).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.