KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

I see $4.00 six month term Theres two ways of looking at...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I see $4.00 six month term Theres two ways of looking at Keycorp---it's not exactly the worlds greatest trading stock---all though at times it rockets---there are other things that you can do---so with Hotcopper the analysis is many times extremely driven----and here you are looking at a few days type thing-------I see a 4 dollar Keycorp with a six month view-perhaps sooner and a succesful company in the smartcard sector---for see Ive been researching the sector for three years----and it is analysis from people with even greater brains than myself (LOL--without wishing to sound conceited) that this year is really laying the infrastructure down----for things to happen in a greater way in 2003---these companies are all trading near historic lows now---so in my mind on the schedule above all f this will happen---so if that sort of investment time frame is what you personally are okay with---to me Keycorp is a good company in the field in which it operates--that is not without risk---but as you can see by other peoples posts and some of my own---the financials are improving through time.
    Cheers,--Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.