KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

Keycorp looking strong, page-15

1. 392 Posts.
    Can't agree ERG is trending yet (unless you want to convince me you are a daytrader). The 14 day ADX line I use to watch up and down trends is flat. At least +DI is rising and -DI is falling so it could turn into a trend - but it isn't yet. It's also below the downwards trendline I have on my price chart although if it rises a little more it will break the downtrend lines. It broke the steepest trendline last November but if it hadn't the share price would be at minus $1.50 by now. Another favoutite indicator Chainkin A/D is fairly level also. In an uptrend you would expect positive volume to exceed negative volume but at the moment it isn't far from balanced.

Also remember that a stock exiting a long term downtrend rarely goes straight into an uptrend. In most stocks it levels out for a fair while first. Read Weinsteins book if you want to know a bit more.

I raised ERG (and the other 2) as a stock that was going to make people rich (according to HC posters that posted nearly as often you do and with a similar amount of conviction) a year ago. Look at them now compared to then!

That's all from me on this one. No matter how I tried I couldn't post as often as you do! I know we will never agree on KYC but in my opinion it is much better to debate opposing views than have everyone play follow the leader.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.