NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Keystone and Vexcel, page-3

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Boring! They offer nothing new or innovative. One is a bog standard firm doing project based capture. The other offers camera systems and software processing systems.

And with regard to your previous post asking why I said that firms that use Drones are antiquated. Drones are just another way of capturing imagery there's nothing special about them. Putting together a system in the manner Nearmap has done is an innovation in this industry. Always-on instant access to high quality, current imagery and the ability to easily see what has changed is the key. The additional software tools they provide then allow them to target various industries.

I think you miss the point of nearmap. Its a "disruptor" and the fact that Eagleview have courted SPI to try and do the same is clearly is an indication that experts in this field see this as the future of Desktop Image analysis. I am not concerned that competition is coming around the corner (after all the market is large and growing), it merely confirms my assessment that Nearmap will be successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.