HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

I was going to forget this outfit when my $20 G became worth...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I was going to forget this outfit when my $20 G became worth less than toilet paper but I would love to know the answers to these questions which I can find no answer in any Halo set of accounts such (as they are).
    1. The factory in NZ sold for $2.8 shortly before collapse ? What happened to that significant sum ?
    2. Did the plot of land next to the factory sell ? I think it was valued at $1. mill but I can find no reference to it ?
    3. Was the Yummy Mummy ( purchased for … jeeeeeeeez …..16 or $17 mill and sold for $ 500000) sold before the collapse or by the receivers . If sold by Halo , what happened to that substantial amt?
    4. How could I get information to support my belief that p a sales were not ( in a million miles ) anything like the 90 mill or so claimed by directors in their reports/ feedback etc .
    5. What is the Law regarding Directors simply cancelling an AGM after 11.5 months of company operation since the previous AGM and walking out . Surely the law must offer some protection ? After all they had 11.5 months of duty and care and directors fees they took / were paid ? Some duty of care eh ????
    Many thanks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.