M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Gday I think if this project ever gets off the ground then...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Gday

I think if this project ever gets off the ground then buying at these prices will be an absolute steal and could be life changing.

Funding costs are cheap at the moment and given the company announced a few weeks ago that the project is feasible and will be profitable then I think we are heading in the right direction.

All we need now is to hear opex and capex details to work out the numbers ourselves and Im sure the company is out there right now talking to financiers.

IMO the facility can be up and running quite quickly due to the nature of the deposit and the methods employed.

And we can never discount the left field possibility of a takeover of the project before commencement of operations or shortly after.

So yes for me at these prices the market is completely discounting any likelihood of success but if you beleive, as I do, that IB and the team have what it takes, then KFE has one of the most unbelievable risk/reward characteristics I have seen on the ASX in my 20 years of investing.

LOL I may have just talked myself into buying some more

Good luck with your decision

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.