M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

kfe - the next 3 months, page-9

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Having spoken with shareholders who are much closer to management than I, it seems that once again newly appointed directors whom have recently stepped down had agendas which included getting this project into production. I was always lead to believe that would be left for somebody else and we were just to prove up a resource, complete a PFS and get this baby sold. Hopefully now IB is back directing the ship we can get on with this process. The stock is looking a little healthier today although off a very low base. The company is now operating on the smell of an oily rag. A couple of a million bucks would well and truly see them through until the end of the year by which time IB could have this sale process all wrapped up. Dilution could be limited to say 40m shares at 5c to get them through. IB did talk about converting his loans at a premium to current levels so 5c may tie in well. Pure speculation on my part but I have topped up today hoping for a multi bagger by years end from these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $98.84K 5.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1882970 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 103271 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.