EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

KfW IPEX-Bank UFK Financing Example, page-29

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    you and a few others continually keep forgetting to add the IMO tag to your statements / ramps~!

as you can see, the market does not rate your so called Kibaran as the best investment.
    if anything, it is currently showing us that there is equally more inherent risk still remaining, IMO

you can see if cant you? you know when a stock shows red, what does the market say to you?
    this does not mean that any other stock is equally a better or worst investment, it means at present the technicals are in still in control of the fundamentals, which is unfortunate I know, and things will turn around for you in due time whereby the fundamentals just leap out, grab the stock and lift it to where it start to make sense for holders or speculators a like, but in the meantime, this is not the case.

why you throw old school stock market banter around for moments like this in KNL is a little confusing.
    there is a gap or two that needs filled, but one down and hopefully if more FA comes to market then it can hopefully over ride the previous gap at 17.5c from placement.

anyhow Patientman, with regard to KNL, its not a interesting phenomenon at all IMO.

I choose to reword your statement to include the whole G sector.
    whereby then I agree, that "It's an interesting phenomenon" that all the G stocks climb and then take a whipping because most with the exception of 1 G stock is controlled by TA at present, and inherently all other G stocks have the same events, regardless of how good the news is, how close things are, or how good your, mine or anybody's other G company is, it will on this ASX get the same Treatment, that seems Conducive to the G sector as a whole, IMO

good luck mate, we all are going to need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.