EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Hi Jackarooz, My post was outlining as to why I'm heavily...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi Jackarooz,

My post was outlining as to why I'm heavily invested in KNL, I also mentioned what I believe to be the reason for KNL's unpopularity (40ktpa) and low SP, which in turn then makes KNL such a compelling investment proposition at the moment when compared to it's peers.

In regards to why I think 2 of the companies will make it...most of us read and keep informed of what's happening with all the other Graphiters and I also know many of you hold 2 or more Graphite stocks, so I shared my views on this issue in the hope to be corrected if I have missed anything or to get to hear others opinions on this issue, I think we all know by now there are not enough end users to accommodate MNS, TON & SYR planned outputs (totally ignoring all the other proposed mines worldwide) KNL has 75% of production sold to non Chinese end users, the importance of this fact is totally ignored at the moment.

Russia is planing to kick start their Graphite projects with planed production in 2017, currently they get their
    Graphite from China. Germany is locking in contracts for getting their Graphite from KNL and other non Chinese producers by 2017, currently they get most of their Graphite from China. USA, Korea and Japan are most likely in the process of doing the same, so in the next 2 years major end users of Chinas Graphite are looking to secure alternative supply and will not be needing to rely on China.

I did not attack any other stock, I gave my opinion only.

The ideal scenario will be all the planed battery mega factories come to fruition and battery storage takes of and demand for Graphite will sore, then we'll all live happily ever after...

Happy to hear your or others views. All the above is IMO

BTW, thanks for pointing out my oversight re my post on the Graphite thread..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.