EGR 4.76% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

KfW IPEX-Bank UFK Financing Example, page-5

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Welcome PatientMan...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

In regards to the timeline till finance is approved I would say we are well into step 5 by now and Mr Spinks timeline of 1-2 months will most likely be met as there has been a long lead up to TK finalizing Take-off and all parties involved, including the Bank, would have been in discussions for quiet a while now.

Our BFS would also been forensically scrutinized by both, our off-take partners and Bank before it's release as they wanted to make sure the project is viable with worst case scenario figures.

In regards to other Graphiters making it; I have ? re SYR, I have ?? re TON, MNS will make it as they have a great resource and my theory is the Chinese Gov has given directive to secure supply, same way the Germans are trying to secure their supply, but I have ??? of how much the SH will actually make at the end ie Off-take partners Chinese, Finance from Off-take partner, Mine Construction from Off-take partner...MNS share price soared after their Chairman bought $192k worth of shares on market and I have no doubt he'll do well out of it, one way or the other, not so sure for the rest of the holders, it will all come down to which way the Chinese wan't to play this one out, which for me is just to risky but for the brave it may work out well and it will be a great partnership.

This leaves KNL for an absolute no brainer IMO when considering todays SP, number of Shares on issue solid Off-take partners, German Gov Loan Guarantee and (I know this point is keeping us in the un-popular corner at the moment) a 40ktpa production with very healthy margins, to me this is one of the main reasons I have invested here, 40kt we can sell for many years and be profitable, the 200-300 kt propositions out there although they look great on paper due to the obvious 'economies of scale' but will they be able to sell all of their product year on year?? It's a big call

My predictions KNL & MNS will go to the end. KNL the absolute winner as per my thinking above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.8¢ $103.8K 918.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 105344 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22466 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.