CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Well treibs you are certainly entitled to your opinion, however...

1. 325 Posts.
    Well treibs you are certainly entitled to your opinion, however it seems to me that what you & all the downrampers fail to recognize is that whilst financial institutionshave requested some money to be paid (aprox $150mil by 30th may), the crux of the whole situation is, that THEY HAVE ALL (the banks)voted to continue a working relationship with CNP management (and I think bankers might know a thing or two about money etc)thus allowing more time to reduce current debt levels which they have leveraged for & are continuing to build, develop & refurbish more shopping centres to earn more money. CEO GF has explained that the smaller size but extremely higher no. (aprox 700) of shopping centres are much more diversified & therefore more stable to continue paying their leases/rents in todays current market with confidence. Feel free to choose another co to invest in, but IMO people whom hold no stock and have little constructive criticism should p o q,
    I also note whilst you say there are better ops elsewhere, you have not put up a better investment co idea with a buy & forecast/target price with dates to be evaluated??

People who say it can't be done , should get out of the way for the people who are trying to do it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.