KGL 0.00% 11.0¢ kgl resources limited

onshow, i have recognized your point and understand what you're...

1. 226 Posts.
    onshow, i have recognized your point and understand what you're saying, hence why i'm regarding this stock as a Long Term Buy, giving that investors should analyse news/announcements accordingly from the companies in coming future.

What makes me believe about LT-BUY rather than LT-Sell is that eventually things will have to fall in our way. Now you may say that its a bias opinion and I dont mind you thinking that way. I agree if i was in your boots I would feel the same. But given that macro economy stance of Kyrgyzstan have been improving rapidly, with IMF coming in, UK setting up embassy to strengthen developments (and whatever agenda they secretly have in their minds), NATO support, rising demand in commodities, china/india, it all points out to a very bullish stance. With all these macro factors surrounding, it'll give more pressure and awareness on the government/authorities as well as the farmers that more goods can be done by allowing this project to proceed. As for the farmers, if more people come into the area as well as being more confidence in Kyrgyzstan, they can boost their export (if what they're producing have some sort of cost comparative advantage). I see it as a win win situation in the long term.

Not sure what they're demanding now, gold, under table money, or some form of corruption transactions. Thats the short term stance, and one can bet against that or with that accordingly. In my mind I cannot speak for the short term, cause I do not know the future, but given that all the facts presented in front of my face, I know Kyrgyzstan is bullish in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.