KGN 0.00% $5.15 kogan.com ltd

KGN Charts, page-1481

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Chad987, it may appear strange for the 10 year and 30 year US bond to be going down with the factors you mentioned like tightening QE, with roaring inflation. This can be interpreted in many ways but the common understanding is that with there is an inverse yield curve (ie 2 yrs yield higher than 10 yrs) the market is anticipating a recession coming soon to US, and it has so far been a fairly accurate indicator looking back historical data.

The market is simply voting the economic growth will be slowing right down or even go negative when the US FED taper and increase interest rate to combat inflation. Do keep in mind though the curves are still far from inverse, just flattened alot since the new COVID strain happened.
    Money flows into the US 10 yr bond market whenever there is alot of uncertainties like the current market, which again dropping the yield.

Back to KGN it seems like the market are in a risk off mode right now, any high PE and speculative company are being sell down. I think the recovery of KGN share price will take some time. I would personally hold off buying into kogan until they shown that they have turned the company profitability around for at least 1-2 qtrly reports. I don't think it is worth cutting yourself trying to catch a falling knife!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.