KGN 1.36% $5.08 kogan.com ltd

KGN Charts, page-1690

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    You would likely find the same situation regarding delivery delay with any retailer these days, it is a big problem. You have to expect it, not with every single online purchase but with many all depends on the item. I personally went to David Jones store in Melbourne to buy a small item which was on display there so I was a bit shocked when I was told they didn't have it in stock. I was told they would order it for me and verbally took all my details and tapped them into their PC, which basically meant they were buying it online for me using my credit card. I could have done that myself much faster. That was 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived but I'm expecting it today. I guess 2 weeks isn't too long but then again it is, it shouldn't take that long. Be patient, I ordered a gas cooker/oven which took 3 months to arrive. They didn't have it in stock but it was a very discounted price so we agreed to wait. Once ordered and paid for it had to be manufactured before delivery, but we were told in advance how long it could take. KGN would have similar issues especially with so called bigger ticket items. I've found same with Myer purchases of furniture, bedding, armchairs etc, take a long time as they are often not in stock and need to be made (often overseas) after the order is processed, Its the way things are these days.
    Last edited by VMG70: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.