KGN 1.20% $4.10 kogan.com ltd

Maybe I bought your shares on Friday? From all indications Kogan...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Maybe I bought your shares on Friday? From all indications Kogan are very busy and going well. The world is and has changed. Businesses that are experienced online retailers and have pre-existing sales/marketing infrastructure are well positioned to survive and even grow through through this unprecedented situation. People all need to consume and the economy will reduce but still exist! Money previously spent on travel and cruising the world will be spent in other ways. At the moment I'd rather buy Chinese toilet paper online than drive to town with the hope of finding it at a supermarket. Consumers will buy what they need regardless of where it comes from. China now has an obligation to help the world recover by ramping up production to help the overall situation. We also need to sell them our raw materials, fresh and live produce and the government is facilitating this atm. Last week I made 3 purchases from Kogan. Two were delivered in 5 days and the third which KGN stated would be dispatched in 1-2 weeks has left for NZ and I expect it will be delivered this week. I've also noticed Kogan have a line of grocery staples and beer . They have a good range of masks, sanitizers and cleaning supplies. Personally I am in isolation, this is my sixtieth year and I have a lung condition. Fortunately I live and work in a remote location and I can keep working. Good luck to you all ☺ Oh that's right my battery charger has blown up... Will I drive an hour to town? Nah.... Kogan have one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.10
Change
-0.050(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $412.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.11 $4.12 $3.98 $4.383M 1.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6130 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.11 5126 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.