PBL 0.00% 4.0¢ parabellum resources limited

Yeah...quality people here that I am personally happy to back....

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Yeah...quality people here that I am personally happy to back. Extract from Rats Rant;
    Peter Secker has a long history of working in Asia, specifically China for 30+ years.Secker has taken 5 greenfield projects into production/development;in particular his experience in forming the early gold projects that do make up a big part of Jake Klein's - Sino Gold in China has got particular relevance heading back to the Asian region on Mongolia.

Mark Hohnen has a long history in Uranium and energy metal transactions. He served on the Board of Boss Resources Ltd (ASX:BOE), and director Pensana Plc (LSERE). Further he was a director of Kalahari Minerals and Extract Resources, having negotiated the sale of both companies to Taurus Minerals Ltd. Extract Resources Limited (Extract) was a A$2.2 billion unconditional cash offer by Taurus Mineral Limited, an entity owned by Chinese state-owned CGNPC Uranium Resources Co. and the China-Africa Development Fund.

Together the pair successfully sold Bacanora Lithium (BCN.LN) to Gangfeng for approx £400m just last November which was a huge result for shareholders - it was a cash takeover that was a very successful outcome for the BCN.LN shareholders at the time.As a combination it is very clear their contacts into Asian strategic investor groups and possible offtake partners are second to none given there is almost 100 years of experience between the two them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.492M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 268460 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 31000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.