EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Kibaran building community roots in Epanko, page-21

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Went looking for meerkat's "comment" about why bother retooling some decrepit/defunct plant from the 90's?

well such refurbishment 'deals' are the only operational/and nearterm new graphite producers to day-VXL/ some Canadian mob and the Anacube Mozambique Advanced Minerals[AMC ] one.probably others like Flinders ?

Anyhow these are all what I call Boutique graphite operations in that they forecast around 50kt/pa production tops not the 300kt wanna do of the Super Pits that need to have brand new high capex facilities to achieve.

One must realise that the Biggest Graphite Producer today that controls the biggest huge Chinese Reserve and Resource only does Less than 100kt,Brazilian one does less than 60kt AND the SuperPits [SYR/TON/UNX/SVM] have to consider that these two operations are undergoing re vamping/modernising and will be fully capable of increasing production especially of any lower grade [90% fine] required by their existing customers.

Anyway being able to refurbish a graphite plant is excellent fast tracking in the listed companies race to producer status 2017/18
    in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.